Crossfire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crossfire is a Global Agenda gaming agency.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Xfire Application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Espresso

Espresso

Xfire Application Empty
PostSubject: Xfire Application   Xfire Application EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 12:00 pm

In Game Username: Espresso

Class: Recon (29) / Robo (35)

Spec: 5-0-7 / 7-0-6

Weapon of Choice: Scorpia / Tempest (or a turret and a repair gun)

Our AvA'ing hours are from 8:30pm to 11:00pm GMT -8 (PST), Monday through Friday, will you be able to be on during those times? Yes, i can be on around 9:00 GMT - 12 or 1 GMT. Im USA East but I'm a morning person so weekends i'm on around 7 or 8 AM EST (and all the time on the weekends)

Do you have vent and will you use the Forums? Vent

Can you be committed to the agency? Very ( i have lots of Guild, Clan exp)

How did you hear of Crossfire? In town, and on AvA map

Do you know any of our Agents? I dont know anyone personally but i have run into ppl in Merc & PvE

An angry player whispers you, calling you names and accusing you of hacking since you've killed him so much.
What do you do? /r "Theres a sweet way to help you aim Alt + F4, for windows users"

Have you ever had a chance to witness Coldfire's ground drawings? not that i know of?

How do you feel about the KSnacks & Duckies Combo? if you mean KSnacks on Assault and Duckies on Medic thats a pretty good freakin combo...

Drewdiddy "Aimbots". True or False? False - His DPM is slightly higher than mine but that might be difference between epic Scorpia and epic mod vs my blue's

Do you think RustyTconway would make a good white version of Mr. T? Pic's or it didnt happen.

Do you have any Experience playing previous FPS/TPS games? I played MLG (halo 2) at Meadowlands USA my team lost to Sir Sam's (before he started only playing rumble). I was the number 1 ranked support player on battlefield 2 for three months after inception (then I quit to play Halo 2) here's a montage my friend threw together from a day of playing https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E1yq0ApAcjo back when those were all the rage in my HS glory days. I have basically every game that GA is modeled after (i.e., TFC 1 and 2, CS, L4D 1&2, list goes on...) My recon is 4 star rated atm with a just under 8k DPM.

Did you play competitively? Always at everything.

What do you hope to get out of being a member of Crossfire? I want to AvA with legit players.
Back to top Go down
The-Sambasti

Xfire Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xfire Application   Xfire Application EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 12:20 pm

Just so you are aware, PST is pacific standard time (california and the west coast), so if you are EST, that is midnight to 2 in the morning on weeknights, and 7-8am for you is 4-5 in the morning PST.
Back to top Go down
Espresso

Espresso

Xfire Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xfire Application   Xfire Application EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 12:28 pm

Lulz right GMT -8... Yeah that's actually better I thought I would have to rush home from work...
Back to top Go down
KSnacks

KSnacks

Xfire Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xfire Application   Xfire Application EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 2:02 pm

Xfire Application KS-Approves01
(message an officer ingame for your invite.)
Back to top Go down
KSnacks

KSnacks

Xfire Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xfire Application   Xfire Application EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 2:04 pm

Like a Star @ heavensidenote: please note that we do have a lot of recons/robos in the agency so a spot of our strike forces might not always be 100%, unless you decided to reroll a class.
Back to top Go down
Espresso

Espresso

Xfire Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xfire Application   Xfire Application EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 2:15 pm

Either way I'll roll whatever you want / need.
Back to top Go down
atrium

atrium

Xfire Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xfire Application   Xfire Application EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 11:59 am

Our main teams run 4/4/1/1 but in other situations a medic can be switched out for a engineering robot with PT/force shield/Med crate.

Also I've seen 2 snipercon teams rip up targets with coordinated fire. I'm pretty sure it wad caerusx's isbad team back on rook that used double snipers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Xfire Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xfire Application   Xfire Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Xfire Application
Page 1 of 1