Crossfire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crossfire is a Global Agenda gaming agency.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ChiChu | Level 44 | Medic

Go down 
+3
Longshot
ColdFire
ChiChu
7 posters
AuthorMessage
ChiChu

ChiChu | Level 44 | Medic Empty
PostSubject: ChiChu | Level 44 | Medic   ChiChu | Level 44 | Medic EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 9:57 pm

In Game Username: ChiChuBro

Class: Medic

Spec: Healer

Weapon of Choice: BFB

Our AvA'ing hours are from 8:30pm to 11:00pm GMT -8 (PST), Monday through Friday, will you be able to be on during those times? Yes.

Do you have vent and will you use the Forums? Yes.

Can you be committed to the agency? Of course.

How did you hear of Crossfire? Played loads of mercs with guys in CrossFire, seem like a talented and mature group.

Do you know any of our Agents? No.

An angry player whispers you, calling you names and accusing you of hacking since you've killed him so much.
What do you do? Actually, I just don't respond.

Have you ever had a chance to witness Coldfire's ground drawings? No.

How do you feel about the KSnacks & Duckies Combo? Greatest shit ever.

Drewdiddy "Aimbots". True or False? I want to say True, but I know its false.

Do you think RustyTconway would make a good white version of Mr. T? Hmmm, bringing in a blonde afro/mohawk? Then yes.

Do you have any Experience playing previous FPS/TPS games? Yes, I've played Halo, COD MW and MW2, as well as most of the newer FPS's, all competitively

Did you play competitively? Yes I do.

What do you hope to get out of being a member of Crossfire? Being in one of the best agencies, and being known City Chat Wide.

Last edited by ChiChu on Sat Jun 26, 2010 5:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ColdFire

PostSubject: Re: ChiChu | Level 44 | Medic   ChiChu | Level 44 | Medic EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 2:15 am

I aprove. He spelt known as none. Lol, I like him already. So he gets the aprove from me. I have never seen him play but we are looking for one more medic to roll on the A team, so if you can out heal me, caerusx, duckies, longshot, or tysabri. Ill consider you a pretty good healer.
Back to top Go down
Longshot

Longshot

PostSubject: Re: ChiChu | Level 44 | Medic   ChiChu | Level 44 | Medic EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 2:50 am

ColdFire wrote:
I aprove. He spelt known as none. Lol, I like him already. So he gets the aprove from me. I have never seen him play but we are looking for one more medic to roll on the A team, so if you can out heal me, caerusx, duckies, longshot, or tysabri. Ill consider you a pretty good healer.

Lol. We have an A team? I always thought it was made up of random people who are decent and on at the time. Razz
Oooo look I see my name listed! I SHALL BEAT YOU CHICHU!! What a Face
Back to top Go down
RustyTconway

RustyTconway

PostSubject: Re: ChiChu | Level 44 | Medic   ChiChu | Level 44 | Medic EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 7:50 am

Longshot wrote:
We have an A team?

My thoughts exactly...we do need medics and assaults and anything that gives us better chances of getting 2 full SFs of the proper composition together has my vote.

I will get to 30, I swear to God. I have tomorrow off and plan on wasting away most of the day in game.
Back to top Go down
atrium

atrium

PostSubject: Re: ChiChu | Level 44 | Medic   ChiChu | Level 44 | Medic EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 8:04 am

Shocked no love for me or drew.... Embarassed

I could heal in the top 3 when I focus 100% and employ a heal wave, but I'm stubborn and keep an offensive offhand equipped.

IMHO I like having better healers like duck longshot and coldfire so I can focus on paingunning
Back to top Go down
KSnacks

KSnacks

PostSubject: Re: ChiChu | Level 44 | Medic   ChiChu | Level 44 | Medic EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 9:53 pm

atrium wrote:
Shocked no love for me or drew.... Embarassed

I could heal in the top 3 when I focus 100% and employ a heal wave, but I'm stubborn and keep an offensive offhand equipped.

IMHO I like having better healers like duck longshot and coldfire so I can focus on paingunning
you and drew pain gun tho
Back to top Go down
RustyTconway

RustyTconway

PostSubject: Re: ChiChu | Level 44 | Medic   ChiChu | Level 44 | Medic EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 12:22 am

KSnacks wrote:
you and drew pain gun tho

Sometimes at the same time and on the same SF... Shocked
Back to top Go down
atrium

atrium

PostSubject: Re: ChiChu | Level 44 | Medic   ChiChu | Level 44 | Medic EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 12:37 am

Hopefully everybody else will focus fire that target then
Back to top Go down
Longshot

Longshot

PostSubject: Re: ChiChu | Level 44 | Medic   ChiChu | Level 44 | Medic EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 2:58 am

Maybe, but tbh if we really don't need two paingunners at the same time.
Back to top Go down
RustyTconway

RustyTconway

PostSubject: Re: ChiChu | Level 44 | Medic   ChiChu | Level 44 | Medic EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 10:03 am

It was a joke. We were rolling the groups that he pulled the paingun out. Even with Tysabri being the only truly geared healing medic and my lvl 29 (at the time, 30 now) medic as the final healer.
Back to top Go down
atrium

atrium

PostSubject: Re: ChiChu | Level 44 | Medic   ChiChu | Level 44 | Medic EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 10:30 am

Coldfire tells me to paingun, I paingun.

Ill keep my bfb out 100% for the next few nights since I've been hearing so many complaints about lack of heals.

Congrats on 30 rusty
Back to top Go down
Longshot

Longshot

PostSubject: Re: ChiChu | Level 44 | Medic   ChiChu | Level 44 | Medic EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 4:11 pm

The other day I saw ChiChu in Forge. Who was it that let a medic go to another team when we really need medics!?! Sad
Back to top Go down
RustyTconway

RustyTconway

PostSubject: Re: ChiChu | Level 44 | Medic   ChiChu | Level 44 | Medic EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 4:29 pm

Longshot wrote:
The other day I saw ChiChu in Forge. Who was it that let a medic go to another team when we really need medics!?! Sad

It seems to me that this week we have been subbing in and out medics regularly. And Tysabri has even been AFK while on vacation. We might be close to having medics now for 2 SFs. We might just need more assaults at this point and everyone logging on at the appropriate time...
Back to top Go down
Longshot

Longshot

PostSubject: Re: ChiChu | Level 44 | Medic   ChiChu | Level 44 | Medic EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 4:47 pm

RustyTconway wrote:
We might be close to having medics now for 2 SFs. We might just need more assaults at this point and everyone logging on at the appropriate time...

True. I think by next week, we should have 7ish medics who actually play it as their main.
We need more assaults and definitely a decent beacon carrier for the 2nd SF.
Back to top Go down
RustyTconway

RustyTconway

PostSubject: Re: ChiChu | Level 44 | Medic   ChiChu | Level 44 | Medic EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 8:27 pm

Longshot wrote:
and definitely a decent beacon carrier

NOT IT!
Back to top Go down
RustyTconway

RustyTconway

PostSubject: Re: ChiChu | Level 44 | Medic   ChiChu | Level 44 | Medic EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 10:02 pm

BTW, ChiChuBro is in FEAR as of tonight...
Back to top Go down
Longshot

Longshot

PostSubject: Re: ChiChu | Level 44 | Medic   ChiChu | Level 44 | Medic EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 10:05 pm

lol. Demoted from Forge, to Fear. xD
Back to top Go down
The-Sambasti

PostSubject: Re: ChiChu | Level 44 | Medic   ChiChu | Level 44 | Medic EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 1:52 am

Wait, we need a robo, so I have been lvling my assault for nothing!?!?!
Back to top Go down
Longshot

Longshot

PostSubject: Re: ChiChu | Level 44 | Medic   ChiChu | Level 44 | Medic EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 2:16 am

Well. No not exactly. We DO need a robo when the ones we need aren't on, but assaults are always more welcome.

And it seems BassGNT is a decent beacon carrier from what I've heard today.
Back to top Go down
ChiChu

PostSubject: Re: ChiChu | Level 44 | Medic   ChiChu | Level 44 | Medic EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 4:26 am

Longshot wrote:
lol. Demoted from Forge, to Fear. xD

lol, I was never in Forge. xD
Back to top Go down
RustyTconway

RustyTconway

PostSubject: Re: ChiChu | Level 44 | Medic   ChiChu | Level 44 | Medic EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 8:23 am

Longshot wrote:
BassGNT is a decent beacon carrier

Decent is an understatement. I haven't run with Seferoth in a while, but it fealt the same as Sef as far as timing and locations of beacon droppage.
Back to top Go down
Longshot

Longshot

PostSubject: Re: ChiChu | Level 44 | Medic   ChiChu | Level 44 | Medic EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 1:51 pm

[quote="RustyTconway"]
Longshot wrote:
BassGNT is a decent beacon carrier

Decent is an understatement. I haven't run with Seferoth in a while, but it fealt the same as Sef as far as timing and locations of beacon droppage.[/quote

Oh my bad. I didn't run with Bass so I wasn't going to say "AMAZING" or "GREAT". From what I heard from Coldfire, he was pretty good. Figured I'd keep the same words I've been using in previous posts. silent

At ChiChu: Ooooooooooooh. See, I remember seeing your name and I remember an F in the agency name. I wasn't toooooooo far off. tongue
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ChiChu | Level 44 | Medic   ChiChu | Level 44 | Medic Empty

Back to top Go down

ChiChu | Level 44 | Medic
Page 1 of 1