Crossfire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crossfire is a Global Agenda gaming agency.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Token Issues with differet accounts

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
osmo

osmo

Token Issues with differet accounts Empty
PostSubject: Token Issues with differet accounts   Token Issues with differet accounts EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 8:10 pm

I know that I just had an issue with the pre-sub tokens that you are suppose to be getting with your account, and I just wanted to share what I was told to do. I didn't realize it, but I had signed up for the fourms before the launch of the game, and when I went to pre-subcribe, it put my tokens on that account... yeah so I was getting nothing... I wrote to HR and this is what I got back...

Incident: 100607-000001

Hi there
Ok, we will remove the plan from the account you don't want. You should be able to just log in and subscribe from the plan you do want.
You won't be charged twice. In addition, we are running a promotion that will be announced shortly where anyone who subscribes before June 10 will get tokens back to June 3 so your pre-subscription benefits will be intact in spite of the issues you had. You should see the extra tokens come in sometime this week, prior to June 11.
Let me know if you have issues!
Thanks
Maria

To: osmo_the_alien@hotmail.com
Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2010 14:21:09 -0400
Subject: Pre-Sub Tokens mess up? [Incident: 100607-000076]
Response (Maria Walters) 06/08/2010 11:05 AM
Hi

Your forum and master ID are attached to the same account so it shouldn't be a problem.

What are the account names you are using? I am seeing your current account (osmois, forum name osmo) as being subscribed and it should be fine and have the right tokens. I am showing that you subscribed as of the 7th so you wouldn't see the tokens until the end of the day (around Midnight GMT, 8 PM EST). Are you still not seeing your tokens?

Let me know
Thanks
Maria
Back to top Go down
RustyTconway

RustyTconway

PostSubject: Re: Token Issues with differet accounts   Token Issues with differet accounts EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 8:14 pm

Here's hoping they get it fixed ASAP. Did you get your sub up today on the right account so that you don't get hosed?
Back to top Go down
osmo

osmo

PostSubject: aal fixed   Token Issues with differet accounts EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 11:45 am

Yes I didi get it all fixed up Rusty, they were very helpful, and it made me very happy to be playing a game that had such a fast response to concerns.... NEW MEDIC GUN HERE I COME!!!
Back to top Go down
RustyTconway

RustyTconway

PostSubject: Re: Token Issues with differet accounts   Token Issues with differet accounts EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 11:53 am

No second epic pain gun or an epic poison grenade? How sad...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Token Issues with differet accounts   Token Issues with differet accounts Empty

Back to top Go down

Token Issues with differet accounts
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crossfire :: General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: