Crossfire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crossfire is a Global Agenda gaming agency.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

AvA Question

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
RustyTconway

RustyTconway

AvA Question Empty
PostSubject: AvA Question   AvA Question EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 6:37 pm

I happened to hop in today and saw that certain members had Team A and certain members had Team 1 in their notes. I am currently not listed (and not butt-hurt, so don't take this as a complaint). Is there a class that is currently more needed for AvA that I should start leveling and gearing up? I am looking for what is best for the agency and don't want to waste tokens in gearing out my robo if we are in need of more medics or assaults. Please advise me on here, in game, or in vent when you guys get the chance. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
osmo

osmo

AvA Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: AvA Question   AvA Question EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 7:50 pm

i am with rusty... let me know what you need claSS wise... since we know i am an epic medic already Smile
Back to top Go down
KSnacks

KSnacks

AvA Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: AvA Question   AvA Question EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 7:52 pm

RustyTconway wrote:
I happened to hop in today and saw that certain members had Team A and certain members had Team 1 in their notes. I am currently not listed (and not butt-hurt, so don't take this as a complaint). Is there a class that is currently more needed for AvA that I should start leveling and gearing up? I am looking for what is best for the agency and don't want to waste tokens in gearing out my robo if we are in need of more medics or assaults. Please advise me on here, in game, or in vent when you guys get the chance. Thanks.
the 4, 4, 1, 1 build that we're working on only requires to have one Robo set as the beacon carrier, so that's the reason why you've been placed on Team One.
plus with the new AvA format, we're going to need more strikeforces on at one time (even more than just Team A & One).
Bodhisattva will be leading Team One's strikeforce, and we're in the middle of finding more medics and maybe assaults. Your team's recon has been already chosen, i think.

Also to any other players who might be reading this, the Class Leaders have chosen teams for most of you. We're trying to spread the classes where we see fit & it's absolutely nothing personal.
Always remember that we are all part of Crossfire and no matter what team you're in, we still need to work together to keep our hexes safe and come up on top in the upcoming ladder ranks.

The last thing I want to see is players thinking the "Teams" are some sort of "Highschool Cliques" because they're nothing of the sort.

Last edited by KSnacks on Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RustyTconway

RustyTconway

AvA Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: AvA Question   AvA Question EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 7:56 pm

I am not placed on Team 1. Blackfire is the robo on there (unless I am missing something and that's his alt). I have nothing in my notes. I figure if I am just sitting around for an off night, I may as well start leveling an alt that might be in need. I know its not about cliques and I know that Sef has always been beacon runner and am not offended.
Back to top Go down
KSnacks

KSnacks

AvA Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: AvA Question   AvA Question EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 8:00 pm

RustyTconway wrote:
I am not placed on Team 1. Blackfire is the robo on there (unless I am missing something and that's his alt). I have nothing in my notes. I figure if I am just sitting around for an off night, I may as well start leveling an alt that might be in need. I know its not about cliques and I know that Sef has always been beacon runner and am not offended.
oh I thought you were in Team One.
talk to Seferoth about it because he's the Robo Class Leader.
I just deal with the Assaults Cool
Back to top Go down
RustyTconway

RustyTconway

AvA Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: AvA Question   AvA Question EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 8:12 pm

Right on. I just figured that if thats the configuration that we are looking at, that I was willing to adapt to the agency's needs...
Back to top Go down
ColdFire

AvA Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: AvA Question   AvA Question EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 12:07 am

Currently right now I need medics. Lots of Medics. We need assults aswell. Im also looking at putting together a 3 3 3 1 Defense team which would utilize the robotics class with its new defensive goodness and crates. I might look at working on a 4321 which is 2 robos and 1 less medic. but for now i need medics. the 4321 is differnt becuase it calls for 2 tanks. one tank sits on the non becon cariers turret and has an assigned medic. tis groups of 3 instead of groups of 2. for now, i would like Medics.
Back to top Go down
RustyTconway

RustyTconway

AvA Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: AvA Question   AvA Question EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 12:14 am

I started leveling up my medic today in spare time. I am going to hold off on spending too many more tokens to figure out which configuration it is that is decided on because if 4 4 1 1 is the configuration then my robo appears to be sitting the bench to start things out. I figure that if we need a certain class, it couldn't hurt for me to start rolling one and gearing it through pve and possibly a couple tokens...
Back to top Go down
Seferoth

Seferoth

AvA Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: AvA Question   AvA Question EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 12:23 am

Really for anyone wanting to start up alts your safest bet for being needed more heavily is with an assault or medic. This is due to the ava builds always containing 3+ of those 2 classes where as robos and recons are usually no more the 2 and in some builds only 1 each.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

AvA Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: AvA Question   AvA Question Empty

Back to top Go down

AvA Question
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crossfire :: General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: