Crossfire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crossfire is a Global Agenda gaming agency.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Minty new template, is minty.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mizzick

Mizzick

Minty new template, is minty. Empty
PostSubject: Minty new template, is minty.   Minty new template, is minty. EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 4:20 pm

Nice job Snacks. That old template was horrible. I feel as if I can actually see where one topic starts and another ends now.

Do you know how to eneable signatures on the forum? Anyone?
Back to top Go down
Longshot

Longshot

PostSubject: Re: Minty new template, is minty.   Minty new template, is minty. EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 4:51 pm

I think one of the problems with the previous template was that the font was unreadable cuz of the colors. If it was made maybe a more readable color, I think it could've been left as it was.

The main pic is good temporarily, but it should say Crossfire if anything, somewhere on it imo.
Back to top Go down
KSnacks

KSnacks

PostSubject: Re: Minty new template, is minty.   Minty new template, is minty. EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 5:00 pm

yah, it's just a premade I found through options lol
but I've also taken the time to Add Member Groups, Permissions for each Forum, and Added our Forum Members accordingly.
so to all the admin- when you see a in game member sign up for our forums, please put their names in the appropriate group. Just so it it doesn't get backed up and we're stuck filing billions of names at a time haha.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Minty new template, is minty.   Minty new template, is minty. Empty

Back to top Go down

Minty new template, is minty.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crossfire :: General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: