Crossfire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crossfire is a Global Agenda gaming agency.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Blu-Ray Player Info

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
RustyTconway

RustyTconway

Blu-Ray Player Info Empty
PostSubject: Blu-Ray Player Info   Blu-Ray Player Info EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 9:47 pm

I am looking around to get a Blu-Ray player and was looking for any info I can get from people. I want something that is wireless network ready for Netflix, etc. I don't want to have to purchase the special wireless receiver separate. Almost everything that I am seeing that is "wireless ready" has the receiver separate for an additional $50-80. Anyone know of particulars?
Back to top Go down
atrium

atrium

PostSubject: Re: Blu-Ray Player Info   Blu-Ray Player Info EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 1:13 am

ps3
Back to top Go down
KSnacks

KSnacks

PostSubject: Re: Blu-Ray Player Info   Blu-Ray Player Info EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 3:41 am

atrium wrote:
ps3
it only does everything.
Back to top Go down
RustyTconway

RustyTconway

PostSubject: Re: Blu-Ray Player Info   Blu-Ray Player Info EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 9:29 am

atrium wrote:
ps3

I was thinking about this but have pretty much gotten out of console gaming at this point aside from an occasional 4 man Mario Kart on the Wii with family members or a little Tiger Woods on the Wii. I would be slightly less leary of this if Sony hadn't stopped with the backwards compatibility for the PS2 and original Playstation games as I do have several PS2 games from way back and my PS2 is on its last legs, but I haven't played a PS2 game for over a year. I do like that it is the most friendly for updating the profile in case a new version were to come out after 2.0 though...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blu-Ray Player Info   Blu-Ray Player Info Empty

Back to top Go down

Blu-Ray Player Info
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crossfire :: General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: