Crossfire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crossfire is a Global Agenda gaming agency.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Transcendence Gaming Extending A Hand for Mutual Benefit

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Aqualis

Transcendence Gaming Extending A Hand for Mutual Benefit Empty
PostSubject: Transcendence Gaming Extending A Hand for Mutual Benefit   Transcendence Gaming Extending A Hand for Mutual Benefit EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 1:19 pm

To Crossfire:

I would first like to introduce myself. I am known as Aqualis, and I with a few other core members began a project about a year ago to build a new kind of gaming community. The purpose of the community was to create an experience where our members could go from one game to the next without ever having to go out and find a new guild.

It is hard to find a guild that works for you, that you and the members can sync, and that is mature and organized with the proper forum/VoIP support. We felt this was an issue and an annoyance that we have experienced through out most of our gaming careers. So we took on the project over a year ago to create an established gaming community.

To this day we have put forth much personal time and resources into creating this community and have begun to finally expand. While we only strongly support a select number of games, we have decided that Global Agenda should be one of them.

As an admin, I enjoy this game, as do many other members of our community. However, I do not have the time to begin building an agency in this game while maintaining other games and a full community. I began to search the Global Agenda forums for a group of gamers in an agency that looked to hold value amongst themselves, that appear to be respectful and mature, and that appeared to have a want to push forward in Global Agenda.

Therefore, I have come here today to the CrossFire forums in hopes that I have found an agency that fits my above description. I have had recently the lucky chance to play with and then against in the following match with some of your members. We are looking for leadership and potential. Transcendence Gaming has no intentions of taking over it is in fact quite the opposite, we merely want to extend our services to help grow our member base, expand into Global Agenda, and provide you with the resources to take your GA gaming to the next level.

Transcendence Gaming provides:

-Website Support
-Full Forum Support
-TeamSpeak 3 Support
-Application Form Support
-Member Support
-Game Leader Control (You control how your corporation plays, not the admins of the community)

If you are interested be sure to check us out at http://www.transcendencegaming.org and give us a shout. PM Supreme or Aqualis on the forums for more information, or leave a message here and a form of contact and I will get a hold of you. Alternatively you can contact me at aqualis@transcendencegaming.org.

Additional Info:

Transcendence Gaming currently has 5 (Additional people do have the game, but their play status is unknown at this time) people involved in Global Agenda:

Aqualis (Most Avtive ATM)
Churchfodder (Most Active ATM)
Supreme (Starting up Age of Conan Guild)
Torcaden (Focused on League of Legends Play, will play GA if active agency arrives)
Paxamator (not his actual in-game name) (Leading other games, awaiting active agency as well)

Essentially, these 5 people and anyone else interested in the community would go through your recruitment process to work under you.

Clarification: We in no way plan to control your every move. We provide you the resources and you have total control over the Global Agenda chapter of the community. If it fails it fails, if it succeeds, it succeeds because of you. We do not make the decisions, you do. We provide you with what you want. We do these because we want to help build a stronger community. We will provide any and all support needed, help develop a full website pages for the agency and explain to you multiple things we have in the works. The game leaders receive admin access to add and remove their own members on the forums, and an application form process that can be customized to your wishes to allow for the new applicants and easy way to apply.

-----

This is a lot of information, I know, and very sudden. I am available to speak with you, play a couple matches with you or whatever. I saw a possible opportunity and thought that I would offer this as their was no other agency that struck me as the best fit for the community or for even me and the people I play Global Agenda with.

Thank you for your consideration and I look forward to a response.
Back to top Go down
KSnacks

KSnacks

PostSubject: Re: Transcendence Gaming Extending A Hand for Mutual Benefit   Transcendence Gaming Extending A Hand for Mutual Benefit EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 4:33 pm

tl;dr
*side note though, I'm downloading this ABP demo and if they game is any good I think it'd be sweet if Crossfire switched over.
I know it's a long, but just putting it out there lol.
Back to top Go down
RustyTconway

RustyTconway

PostSubject: Re: Transcendence Gaming Extending A Hand for Mutual Benefit   Transcendence Gaming Extending A Hand for Mutual Benefit EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 4:38 pm

1) How many different agencies' forums did this guy post on?

2) APB doesn't look that great to me. If anything, I would likely go back to L4D2 and TF2.

3) I want to laugh my ass off at your expense. Please post in my forum about getting pwned by work...
Back to top Go down
Aqualis

PostSubject: Re: Transcendence Gaming Extending A Hand for Mutual Benefit   Transcendence Gaming Extending A Hand for Mutual Benefit EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 5:03 pm

RustyTconway wrote:
1) How many different agencies' forums did this guy post on?

2) APB doesn't look that great to me. If anything, I would likely go back to L4D2 and TF2.

3) I want to laugh my ass off at your expense. Please post in my forum about getting pwned by work...

1) Simply 1...your agency. I did not post on any other agency. I have been trying for days to contact you all in-game, but never could get a hold of the core contacts when I tried. Therefore I came here to post it instead.

2) APB is actually quite fun...problem is it lacks lasting depth. Global Agenda has more clan depth than APB does right now. Currently APB is just simply a GTA that you can jump on and play here and there. If they add in more future updates then it may be interesting, I myself am wondering if I really want to pre-order as I did get to beta test for the past month. Playing on the NA server though has proven to change the gaming experience quite a bit from the latency experienced on the EU server of APB.

3) Not sure if this was directed at me and if it was not sure what you are talking about.

Additionally:

I was not lying about playing with or against either.

Played with: We Won https://account.globalagendagame.com/GAregister/stats/missionstats.aspx?m=3075261&c=184188
Played against: My team won. https://account.globalagendagame.com/GAregister/stats/missionstats.aspx?m=3075725&c=184188
Back to top Go down
KSnacks

KSnacks

PostSubject: Re: Transcendence Gaming Extending A Hand for Mutual Benefit   Transcendence Gaming Extending A Hand for Mutual Benefit EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 5:15 pm

Aqualis wrote:
1) Simply 1...your agency. I did not post on any other agency. I have been trying for days to contact you all in-game, but never could get a hold of the core contacts when I tried. Therefore I came here to post it instead.
k, now you caught my attention. i figured this was a mass forum spam.
since you're in game, you might wanna talk to Coldfire about it.
Back to top Go down
Seferoth

Seferoth

PostSubject: Re: Transcendence Gaming Extending A Hand for Mutual Benefit   Transcendence Gaming Extending A Hand for Mutual Benefit EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 5:16 pm

Aqualis we are always looking for skilled gamers to fill our ranks and as such if any of you players would like to try out with us that would be great. I personally have always like the idea of a floating guild that plays in many games with like minded individuals as the process of finding such players/guilds can be a daunting task. We will have all our leaders on sunday night so Im sure we can have a agency meeting and discuss your invitation then.

Side note: Im very lost as to what point 3 in your post means Rusty.
Back to top Go down
Aqualis

PostSubject: Re: Transcendence Gaming Extending A Hand for Mutual Benefit   Transcendence Gaming Extending A Hand for Mutual Benefit EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 5:25 pm

Yeah, I tried to contact Coldfire, you Ksnacks and Seferoth, but never seemed to be able to get a hold of.

The idea is that I actually liked what I saw in general in your recruitment post and what bit I could see here. So I thought about the fact that since I run the gaming community, that I can not truly just abandon them.

We originally had an agency called TOCOM (Transcendence Operations Command), but during the wait for 1.3 the one who was going to help lead it with me got caught up in getting Age of Conan started up, and we both are the main Admins of the community, so myself and Churchfodder have still been playing here and there and we decided to find an agency that would be worthwhile to join.

That is how I came across you all, and I noticed looking at the forums, etc. That you all were not set in stone yet when it came to a home placement perhaps, though that might have been a pre-judgement, I thought I would offer up the opportunity for you all to take complete control over the Transcendence Chapter of Global Agenda, which we never require the name of the clan/agency to be Transcendence, so leadership and the name would not change at all, even to the point that myself and the others would still go through your recruitment process.

In complete respect though, I also understand that it is out of the blue and seems random, but I have the goals of the community to look at in advancing. In any case myself and Churchfodder will still want to play with your agency no matter the outcome of the above mentioned topic. So we will get in contact, or perhaps even go ahead and apply if needed and start playing with you all.

Is their a time when Coldfire, or even the majority of Crossfire is on Global Agenda.

Note: If you are playing some APB, my name is Oten in there, so just add me as a friend, I am in the NA world, not NA2, and if we are both on can play that a bit to. It is fun to drive the car around and piss off the enemy faction by slamming into them.
Back to top Go down
RustyTconway

RustyTconway

PostSubject: Re: Transcendence Gaming Extending A Hand for Mutual Benefit   Transcendence Gaming Extending A Hand for Mutual Benefit EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 5:40 pm

KSnacks wrote:
Aqualis wrote:
k, now you caught my attention. i figured this was a mass forum spam.
since you're in game, you might wanna talk to Coldfire about it.

I did as well. There are tons of those communities out there that do that crap across everyone's forums. I meant it as a simple question in case you did happen to stop back.
Back to top Go down
RustyTconway

RustyTconway

PostSubject: Re: Transcendence Gaming Extending A Hand for Mutual Benefit   Transcendence Gaming Extending A Hand for Mutual Benefit EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 5:42 pm

Seferoth wrote:
Side note: Im very lost as to what point 3 in your post means Rusty.

https://crossfire.forum-nation.com/crossfire-members-only-chat-f12/rustytconway-gets-pwned-by-work-t39.htm
Back to top Go down
atrium

atrium

PostSubject: Re: Transcendence Gaming Extending A Hand for Mutual Benefit   Transcendence Gaming Extending A Hand for Mutual Benefit EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 6:03 pm

As long as they can't bid 3 million of the agencys credits on one hex I'm for bulk recruiting. . Crossfire has already absorbed Trinity players so why not more? 5 guys is just what Wed need to get a consistent 2 strike forces on.

What classes do u all run and what level are u.
Back to top Go down
Seferoth

Seferoth

PostSubject: Re: Transcendence Gaming Extending A Hand for Mutual Benefit   Transcendence Gaming Extending A Hand for Mutual Benefit EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 6:17 pm

Aqualis wrote:

Is their a time when Coldfire, or even the majority of Crossfire is on Global Agenda.

We play AVA from 8:30- 11 Pst monday-thursday as of right now. Then we also have members on constantly to get merc groups and some PVE done.
Back to top Go down
Aqualis

PostSubject: Re: Transcendence Gaming Extending A Hand for Mutual Benefit   Transcendence Gaming Extending A Hand for Mutual Benefit EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 6:31 pm

atrium wrote:
As long as they can't bid 3 million of the agencys credits on one hex I'm for bulk recruiting. . Crossfire has already absorbed Trinity players so why not more? 5 guys is just what Wed need to get a consistent 2 strike forces on.

What classes do u all run and what level are u.

Uh, did that 3 million bid actually happen? Lol.

For the time being, the two main players are me and Churchfodder.

I play extensively a recon, and yes I know the stereotype, but you can check my matches, I top most of them.

Churchfodder has both an Assault and a Medic at decent levels. Problem is he has a hard time playing either one in Mercenary, since we always run into the issue of no quality medics to support his tank assault, or no quality assault for his medic to support well enough.

The other members have varying characters as well at decent levels, and if we get involved, I will have to talk to them, but probably get them active again. One of them is good with his medic, which him and Churchfodder as Two medics or medic and assault combo has in the past been deadly.

In any case we have gotten frustrated, annoyed, and partially hateful to matches without people properly playing their role, so we are in need of the agency side of things.
Back to top Go down
atrium

atrium

PostSubject: Re: Transcendence Gaming Extending A Hand for Mutual Benefit   Transcendence Gaming Extending A Hand for Mutual Benefit EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 6:57 pm

I'm too lazy to quote on my Droid... but yes in a fabled alliance known as EMP... one bid from a new recruit tore the whole alliance apart.

We need medics. Good ones.

We run 4/4/1/1 so there isn't much room for recons, but u can earn a spot if u are as good as u say. Right now Lucreto and drewdiddy both are good snipers.

I hope you guys are at least 30 and can get to 50 ASAP.. cuz u will need the mats for upgrades and tokens for advanced devices.
If u and ur guild buddies play together then crossfire could fill out the rest of the SF.. there's not enough room in the a team with all the talent crossfire has picked up so it would be beneficial to establish two solid sf's which I believe coldfire is working on
Back to top Go down
Aqualis

PostSubject: Re: Transcendence Gaming Extending A Hand for Mutual Benefit   Transcendence Gaming Extending A Hand for Mutual Benefit EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 7:09 pm

atrium wrote:
I'm too lazy to quote on my Droid... but yes in a fabled alliance known as EMP... one bid from a new recruit tore the whole alliance apart.

We need medics. Good ones.

We run 4/4/1/1 so there isn't much room for recons, but u can earn a spot if u are as good as u say. Right now Lucreto and drewdiddy both are good snipers.

I hope you guys are at least 30 and can get to 50 ASAP.. cuz u will need the mats for upgrades and tokens for advanced devices.
If u and ur guild buddies play together then crossfire could fill out the rest of the SF.. there's not enough room in the a team with all the talent crossfire has picked up so it would be beneficial to establish two solid sf's which I believe coldfire is working on

Completely understandable to put the best forward on the main team. I have no doubts, and I trust that the leader of an agency would make the decision correctly. I have a robo in the 20's that I could start working up if I prove to be less than formidable compared to you all with my recon style, but yes, most of our characters are 30+, I am almost 39 on my recon.

Will get with ChurchFodder and get us in playing some more. If even just the two of us for now till I can get the others back in the groove. Should I and him apply on these forums for now?
Back to top Go down
atrium

atrium

PostSubject: Re: Transcendence Gaming Extending A Hand for Mutual Benefit   Transcendence Gaming Extending A Hand for Mutual Benefit EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 7:15 pm

App takes 3 mins tops
Back to top Go down
Aqualis

PostSubject: Re: Transcendence Gaming Extending A Hand for Mutual Benefit   Transcendence Gaming Extending A Hand for Mutual Benefit EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 7:46 pm

atrium wrote:
App takes 3 mins tops

And you were right about that. Application for me is in here on the forums. Will get Churchfodder to fill his out A.S.A.P.

Have not seen him online on our TS3 yet, but once he is I will send him this way.
Back to top Go down
KSnacks

KSnacks

PostSubject: Re: Transcendence Gaming Extending A Hand for Mutual Benefit   Transcendence Gaming Extending A Hand for Mutual Benefit EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 9:18 pm

I'll most likely be in game tonight.
*APB kinda sucks lol- dl'd the demo & wasn't impressed at all -_-"
Back to top Go down
RustyTconway

RustyTconway

PostSubject: Re: Transcendence Gaming Extending A Hand for Mutual Benefit   Transcendence Gaming Extending A Hand for Mutual Benefit EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 9:55 pm

Sorry for giving you shit. As I previously stated, I saw this and could only think of some crap that I got on my forums when I ran a guild in WoW and a guild in Warhammer Online. My sincere apologies and thank you for proving me wrong.
Back to top Go down
atrium

atrium

PostSubject: Re: Transcendence Gaming Extending A Hand for Mutual Benefit   Transcendence Gaming Extending A Hand for Mutual Benefit EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 10:36 pm

Its cool, rusty... we were just giving him the ol' goodcop badcop =D
Back to top Go down
Aqualis

PostSubject: Re: Transcendence Gaming Extending A Hand for Mutual Benefit   Transcendence Gaming Extending A Hand for Mutual Benefit EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 10:52 pm

For APB: It is a pick and choose game. It is really fun when you are with a group. You do seriously have to be with a group to get much enjoyment, but it seems that they are focusing on the customization as their main aspect, which if that is all they focus on then they will not last long. Players will get bored and someone will find a way to just host a free server with stolen files or something to customize then get bored of that.

It fully lacks longevity, I have a huge long review/news post of it on my gaming communities forums under Gaming News and Updates, it might actually still be on the home page at the moment. It goes into the explanation of the lack of clan purpose. If they do ever implement a territory control system though, then that will change the game around perhaps if done right.

---

As for giving me the run around, I guess it should be expected. I have seen communities spam their gaming community on other forums as well. Those communities usually do not last, and for all aspects baffle me, as our community actually wants to bring in members to be members of the community not just randomly gathering numbers, which makes no sense.

So I guess I have to expect to see that come around, but I just started putting up posts like that recently, actually in only one other place, which is in Perpetuum Online, which I play as well. Looking for a leader there. Where the community lacks enough leaders with the time to go out and start in new games, we have to go out and find some leaders. I have hard enough time running the forums, ts3, and website, along with playing games and work and other things, that I have little time to be managing setting up a full system myself in a game.

In any case, it may have been the VR Arena, but it was still fun playing with your agency some tonight. Though Ksnacks got to kick my ass in a merc match that I got thrown into after his team was already half way past the second point.
Back to top Go down
RustyTconway

RustyTconway

PostSubject: Re: Transcendence Gaming Extending A Hand for Mutual Benefit   Transcendence Gaming Extending A Hand for Mutual Benefit EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 11:03 pm

You'll have that happen when you are thrown in mid-match. Just keep an ear out because ksnacks will talk about it for a while like he owned your ass. LOL.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Transcendence Gaming Extending A Hand for Mutual Benefit   Transcendence Gaming Extending A Hand for Mutual Benefit Empty

Back to top Go down

Transcendence Gaming Extending A Hand for Mutual Benefit
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crossfire :: General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: